Free HIV Testing in Manila

For details, CLICK HERE


Monday, February 20, 2012

Calling All Men Who Like Men

Calling all men who like men.

I am inviting you guys to join

Sexy Time: A Saferotic Sex Summit.

This is a joint event of The Love Yourself project and DOH-RITM.

The bullet points of the event:
  • We will get to talk with men like ourselves about sex.
  • We can exchange insights on how sex can be safe and erotic at the same time.
  • There will be a short lecture on how to keep ourselves free of HIV.
  • Free HIV testing will be given to registered participants.
  • Free snacks. =D

And the best part, really, is that this event will be facilitated by fellow men-who-like-men, which means that we will all be free from judgement.

This is on February 26, which is this coming Sunday. The event is totally free and will be done in a discreet location. The schedule is as follows:

1:00pm - 2:00pm Registration
2:00pm - 2:30pm Program Orientation
2:30pm - 3:00pm HIV 101 (Lecture and Q & A)
3:00pm - 3:15pm Snack Break
3:15pm - 4:15pm Group discussion on sex
4:15pm - 5:00pm Orientation on HIV Testing
5:00pm - 8:00pm HIV Testing, Dinner, Fellowship and Post-test counseling

If you want to join, please REGISTER HERE:
The details of the location will be sent to your email.

I’ll be a facilitator in the event, and if you’d like me to personally attend to you, you can email me at Of course, you can also email me if you have any questions or if you want to go but don't want to register through the link above.

Here is a slightly NSFW (Not Safe For Work) poster of the event.
(+/-)Click here to show/hide the poster


  1. Sigh. I wish I could go. I live thousands of miles away in the United States. Have fun and be sure to blog about all your connections so that I can live vicariously through your experiences :)

  2. I already registered pero not sure if I can really go. I'll try tho. I hope it's not hard to find and that there's parking.

    1. I'll check with the others about the parking. See you there ipe. =D